Sunday, July 16, 2006

The birthday boy.


Mr Photogenic. He only ever smiles when he sees the tiny orange dot on the camera.


I thought I was the retro one in the family.


Teamwork will get us oh so far.


Why didn't I get cakes with smokin' hot Elmo on them?


The PRETEND angels.


Obviously some weren't as into the proceedings as the rest of us were.


I think my finger was covering half the flash but it looks cool.


Don't let the photo deceive you, they're both monkeys.

Luke's first birthday party. Had such a blast.

I was reading the twins some kid book called Bubbles the Careless Monkey. Its about this monkey named Bubbles who leaves his toys all over the floor and doesn't listen to his mum tell him to pick them up. Then Bubbles's grandfather comes to visit and he slips on one of the toys. The twins got so sad cause they thought their grandfather slipped and fell. They were totally on the verge of bursting into tears.

Oh I'm also in their prayers every night. Aunty Esa's right up there along with Bobo and Dadi, the decapitated dolls. I'm so proud of myself.

No comments: